Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It was never my Sweet Home




You can sure bet that God's wrath is going to fuck up some mobile home parks in Alabama sometime soon. From what I have been told he does not at all like to be mocked. 

It begs the question: exactly how much pull does Putin have around here anyway? Maybe he didn't even bother. He checked with his cronies and he had no footage of a 12 year old pissing on Moore's face at the food court, so maybe he thought better about getting involved any further in Alabama politics.  

Who knows. The world is so crazy right now, I would not be surprised if Styx reunited. 

If it is God's will, then so be it.

I was so excited this morning when I woke up and read the news out of Alabama that I almost bought an album on iTunes. That's how eager I was to participate in democracy and to begin the long process of redistributing my vast wealth.

I'm happy for my democrat friends, though I know deep in my heart of hearts that they are doomed. Have you seen the hurricanes that God has been throwing at us lately, all because of gay marriage? Let's not all celebrate victory just yet. God could still send in the locust vote. People simply love some biblical pestilence. 

Shit's about to get real - Big wheels keep on turnin'....


I don't really want to write about Alabama right now, my heart's not in it. 






.