Friday, March 29, 2013

1001 posts you should read before you sleep





We did it!

I have to drive in to San Fran very early today, for work.

This means that I won't be writing much of a post today. But don't worry, you've got another 1000 posts almost as good as this one.....


If you think that I've run out of things to say that's because I have. My life is somewhat uneventful, which can give rise to dull and repetitive writing.

I had meant to write this morning about yet another interaction I had with a police officer online. Perhaps tomorrow. Or, who knows, maybe tonight will be eventful and I will have a few new stories to tell.

I'm going to try to write for the Laziest Nerd Ever again soon.

I was raised by the praise of a fan.


"Is it strange I should change? I don't know, why don't you ask her?"



.