Sunday, December 25, 2011

Little Drummer Boy







Well, this picture was from last year, but Barkley doesn't know it.  It was him secluded with one of his presents. 

He has really grown to love Christmas morning.

Below he was taking a break from giving his new duck toy the business... hair rustled with the fervor of play, and the joy of possession. 

I have played "Little Drummer Boy" about 10 times between last night and this morning, marching around the house screaming along with it... for the dog's pleasure...


Our finest gifts we bring, ba rump bum bum bum....

So to honor him, ba rump ba bum bum, when we come....


I am a poor boy too, I have no gift to bring, that's fit to give a king, ba rump ba bum bum, rump bum bum bum, rump ba bum bum.....

Shall I play for him, ba rump ba bum bum....


... I played my drum for him, ba rump ba bum bum... I played my best for him ba rump ba bum bum....

Then he smiled at me, ba rump ba bum bum...






.