Monday, March 10, 2014

Nighttime Saving Time






DST is a dangerous drug unleashed on all of us by the western world, designed to destroy the circadian rhythms. 

Everything is all fucked up. I am trapped in a funhouse mirror. 

I thought that I slept really well last night. I awoke with only a few minutes to get to the gym, when I was leaving the gym afterwards it was still dark, the sun hadn't even started to break the horizon, that's when I realized…. 

Those fuckers are trying to make me more productive, against my will. How did they ever get the power to change my clock?

I've got a good mind to take the day off from work, though it's not as if it's their fault. I should, at the very least, be exempt from taxes today.


One of my friends spent the weekend having rigorous unprotected sex and now he is worried about getting an STD, or possibly that the young woman is pregnant. I explained to him that those two things are not mutually exclusive, and there's no reason whatsoever to believe that he hasn't done both.

You'll know about one soon, the other not soon enough.

Happy DST, Buddy!


.