Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Look how big my shadow is..."





I used to be famous, sort of.  The internet makes it seem that way. It's like having your DNA trapped in amber for others to re-animate after decades, centuries, eons, weeks, minutes....

I recently did an internet radio show with a friend of mine, Taimur.  Here is a link for those of you who may be interested.  It is a collection of dance tracks from around the time that I used to be a resident dj at a club called Twilo.  It was a special time for many people.  People still ask me about the experience quite often, giving vague credence to the history of the occurence.

I never know what to say when asked.  It was a privatized experience and one not easily shared in words, with strangers.
 

I checked Wikipedia to see if there was anything about Twilo that I had forgotten.  It turns out that I was one of the many things that had long since been forgotten.

I used to be famous, sort of....


"Look how big my shadow is when I stretch." -Laura  (From "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams)










.