Monday, September 18, 2017

The Rural Legends


(J)


My immediate plan is to put every other children's face paint artist in Sonoma out of business. They're a bunch of clowns. They have no chance against a true artist such as myself. After that, I take over the west coast, then the red states, and then of course the world. My dream is to be the first children's face painter to set up a storefront on uncolonized Mars. 

Think of it patriots, no taxes.... nothing but red as far as the eye can see. All the liberals will be on Uranus, being taxed into submission. How else to fund the war on the Sun? 

I am happy with it though, it's fun. The kids seem to simply love it. I've painted Rhys' face about five times now. He wants me to shave so he has more surface area to work with, but I'm no fool, my facial hair is what makes the Mascara really pop. 






.