Sunday, November 12, 2017

Use it or lose it





A slow Sunday, spent meandering the morning minutes. Looking through the thousands of pictures I have taken in the last couple of months. I have camera cards filled with vacations and candid shots that I don't have the time to sift through. 

I know that people must get tired of the rather minimal scope of my subjects - my family. I can broaden that a bit at times, when I spend the energy, but I barely have the time left in me to be doing what I'm doing now. 

The idea of more is just that.


I'm not unhappy, at all. I know how to fashion my critiques to my liking. I'm afraid if I don't exercise that part of me then I might lose it to the inevitabilities of natural selection. I want to make sure I pass down the joy of analysis and treasure of doubt to my son.  


We're going to go do things today, all of us, fun stuff. I promise. 













































































Bubble gum machine, I love you.

















.