Saturday, February 4, 2017

How I escaped offline politics






Well, good. I wrote another piece. I couldn't find an appropriate picture to use with it, so it will remain unpublished. It's just more of the same, you've heard most of it before - the ongoing bitter tears of your favorite post-liberal snowflake. I outlined what the divorce of a sitting president might look like. Maybe waking up even earlier and writing a political page or two every day is what I need to get it out of my system. That, or I'll need to give up coffee altogether.

Okay, the boy and I go into the city today, a few little adventures, probably the Cal Academy then an overnight visit with our buddies - dinner, a kid's movie, bedtime. The boy loves this stuff. I'll admit it, also, the more we practice the better we become at things. Something must be done to fight off the feelings of winter, the nearly perpetual physical discouragement of rain.








.