Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nikon D7000



I finally bought the D7000. I won't get it for some time, but I pre-ordered it with a couple lenses and filters from B and H photo.

What will I do with this blog now? Hopefully I'll still be able to take blurry, out of focus, axis-tilted, senseless snapshots. Otherwise I'll have very little to write about. My fear is that now I will need to learn much more about photography, and then also put that knowledge into practice.

I feel bad for my old Panasonic DMC-LX3... It was sitting right there the entire time I ordered this unwieldy beast. I feel like I cheated on it, and in full unashamed daylight. It just sat there with its little HAL9000 lens covered. It didn't Leica it at all.

Ok, that was pathetic. Clearly my excitement for buying this camera has crippled my mind anew.

Sean Q6, for hire... Weddings, Funerals, Births, Crownings, Coronations, Depositions, Clown Holidays, Midget Graduations, Action Headshots, DJ Cultures....

If it can be seen, I'll shoot at it.

That has always been my policy.