Friday, April 29, 2016

Well before hunger, just after dinner





Arrived. Flights were delayed. Rain in Vegas. I was bouncing by the time my plane landed. I have become excitable for adventure, for difference. I skipped dinner, which somehow adds to behavior rather than what might be presumed to function as a subtraction. 

Food matters.

My excitability dimmed slowly, after midnight. I tossed and turned and then awoke in the morning desert light. Well, not desert but Vegas. Henderson, just next to Vegas.

Sleep, even less than desired, has been more than I needed. I think of how different a person I might have been had I only been able to sleep eight hours a night. The prisons and madhouses must be filled with those similarly afflicted, though I suspect there must be many lethargists as well. 








.