Monday, April 4, 2016

DAMN IT!




("Toy Camera" setting)


Okay, so there's nothing wrong with my new camera. Apple doesn't fully support it yet, that's all. So, it seems to import RAW images, but there is no RAW support for it. I'll need to use Fuji's conversion app. It's all a pain in the ass and results with me not having any easy excuse to return it. Well, I mean... I could still return it. I just wouldn't feel as justified in doing so. 

So, I'm going to keep the thing.

It's the economy, stupid. 


I do love shooting with it. It feels great, shoots great, performs well. Even under what I would consider situations that called for a DSLR it still did pretty well.

It's a sexy camera, the Nikon D810 is not. 

So, now I am stuck with it, in a sense. It is more money than I had wanted to spend, and I must buy at least one more lens (35mm, possibly 23mm), but it makes me happy when I am using it.


If Mount Fuji will not come to Mohammad, then Mohammad will move to the mountain…. 







.