Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I know you're in there.....




 
I got in late, then woke early and often. I said Hi! to Rhys and Rachel, then tried to go back to sleep. Rhys crawled to the door of the downstairs bedroom and pushed until Rachel took him upstairs. In a few minutes the clack-clack-clacking of a plastic toy on the floor punctuated my morning. So, now I'm up, home again for two days.

Next I am off to the snowy desert mountains of "holy faith" Santa Fe. I have not seen snow in two years. I hadn't realized that I would miss it. When I return I will be best friends with Cormac McCarthy. He and I will chat often on Facebook.

I will have a free day to wander the town on Saturday. Perhaps I will find Christ there. It seems as good a place to hide as any. For all one knows he has concealed himself for the time being in one of Georgia O'Keeffe's famous flowers.




.