Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Oh, Jesus






Oh, Jesus. Christmas is over. I worked all day today, from home. We will go get Chinese food for dinner tonight. I will have to drive into the office to work tomorrow. I'm already dreading it. Slices of my life meticulously shaved off with my permission. I am an accomplice in my own unhappiness. 

But, that is how it goes. 

I got a new book for Christmas, "Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power" by Jon Meacham. Nobody will be able to talk to me about Jefferson online for some time now, possibly years. Soon, I will be an expert on him in the way that I have been an expert on guns for just over a week now. Christmas is for giving, etc.

No, I only jest. 

That's partially what started the whole copyright debacle. When weighing in with my opinions on gun laws a friend accused me of having suddenly become a gun expert.... It pissed me off, as he knows me to be interested in many things, and willing to expand my knowledge on just about any subject.

There has been nothing but silence on the litigation front. The storm must be preparing itself. In the meantime I have been reading up on copyright law. There is no case to speak of there. But that has never stopped lawyers from making one. 

So be it, as they say. I am always curious as to how life unfolds. You could say that I have a tenacious interest in it, while it lasts.



.