Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pulsations



(anonymous nude)


Finally, sleep. It was artificially induced. But who am I to complain? I don't even remember what time I finally went to bed.  It was as if I was already sleeping by then.  I don't know how much more of the insomnia I can take.  I've already catalogued its effects here perhaps too much already, so I'll spare the reader any more of my whining...


Besides, today is a day of celebration.  I heard a sound yesterday that was as familiar a sound as there is possible to be. But unexpected as it was it came to my mind as an explosion of joy.  In the many years that I have loved music I have never heard anything so surprising and simple and beautiful before.  I can still hear the echoes of it in my mind, endlessly looping.  

More on this vital subject later.




.