Monday, October 31, 2011

... more later






The world here is still beginning its change.  Almost every plant is turning yellow or red.  Stray leaves are beginning to pepper the ground.  The trees are becoming more sparse, there is a crisp chill in the air, but ever so slightly.



I've tried to sit down and write 3 times this morning and 3 times I've been distracted by something and pulled away from my desk.  I'm beginning to get a glimpse into what my life will be like soon.  Everybody laughs and tells me to enjoy sleeping now because I won't get any once the baby is born.  That is a disturbing thought. I already don't sleep very well, my wife sleeps like a breathing statue.  

I get a little glimpse into what life will be like soon.

I give up, perhaps I will come back and try to write more later.


.