Sunday, October 9, 2011

can guns kill people?





So the U.S. government has taken it upon themselves to start killing American citizens. No trial, no recourse, nothing to stop them.  Seems troublesome.  They have found a way to perform these assassinations in a way that makes them feel justified, I guess. 

The other day on Facebook I saw somebody had posted an image about guns not killing people, implying only people kill people.  A woman commented that the only people that should have guns are the cops.  I referenced Kent State. She lost her mind.  Telling me that I'm a hypocrite and deriding me in other ways.  I responded in kind, letting her know that to be a hypocrite you must profess one belief while behaving otherwise.  I'm not sure I want to live in a state where the one legally funded group that has consistently abused their power already are the only ones with guns.


Ok, I have to go to work today.  Life might be perfect here in some ways but I still haven't figured out how to live here only by doing what I love doing.    

Pat Robertson could probably explain better than I can why it has rained for 24 hours straight in Florida, but whatever the reason I'll agree with God's messenger.  He's been right on every issue so far....


.