Monday, June 1, 2020

My little puppy-maker



(Where puppies come from)


The famous Christian blogger, C.S. Lewis, doesn't seem to understand that sex from behind need not be sodomy. Though it most certainly would in his case, probably consensually. There are a few factors that go into the equation when interacting with a woman, but penis size - specifically length - is the most important. Plumpness of ass being another. Willingness and capacity of the recipient party to be flexible being yet a third and forth. I've explained all of this to him before, but the message never seems to quite penetrate. Let me see if I can find a picture of Joe Biden's index finger to use as a courtroom example.

I should not have written about sex with Raquel from behind in the bathroom. I see that now. But it is all that I could think about. The absence of almost any type of affection can overwhelm a person when it does arrive in the form of sexuality. Especially the delicious, fun kind. But it is a form of gloating.

That I can still get an erection at all is seemingly regarded as a miracle by everyone that I've shown it to. The looks of astonishment are self-explanatory.

Now, go into all the world and teach the good news to all creation. 






















.