Sunday, March 29, 2020

Reflex got the best of me





I have some other pictures on my other computer. I'm already in my room and the computer is on the kitchen table. That is how lazy I have become. Not just in the last few weeks, but since early adulthood. Somewhere it happened. My energy levels dropped off. I've heard it can get even worse. 


CS sent me an article about the health benefits of journaling, so I took a few days off. I didn't want to risk it. I had stories to tell, and I thought of telling them, but they were sucked into to the invisible vortex of daily time. I don't remember a time for before March. Today lasted a week. 


There is not much new here that is not likewise new for everyone else. Adjusting to this new world, to its demands and unexpected contours and curves.













.