Monday, June 15, 2015

"Goodbye is too good a word..."






I'm in no state to write a post today. The good news just keeps rolling in while I am in tremendous physical pain. It is not just the physical pain though, there is still the spiritual pain, the seemingly endless psychic shocks, the aftermaths of love's recognition of loss, and of course... the turning away from all of that as much as is possible to face the existential void.

You know, those old chestnuts.

I would go into details but many have encouraged me to take the high road, that it serves no purpose; so, that's what I'll try to do. 

I'll leave it at this: people tend to get the love that they deserve.  

I was matching poor love with even poorer love. It nearly bankrupted me. The audits reveal a dismally inadequate handling of affairs


Trust will rot the bottom of your heart out when too generously misapplied. 







.