Friday, January 6, 2023

The Band: Public Hair



These are the only images I have right now. You get what you get. So much has happened in the year since I wrote here last. Where to even start... 

Much has happened but nothing has changed. Perhaps I'll write about it. Odd how that works - if I had been writing about it every day I would care more about it all now. You get what you keep. 


My son turns eleven years old tomorrow. I bought him a monitor for his electronic drum kit. This allows me to free up my guitar amp to use some more electronics - a few pedals and maybe some sampler trickery for loops. The drum machine can run through the below monitor also, and I can use the midi time clock from the drum machine to reset the LFOs on the filter pedal in pulsating rhythmic time. 

There's very little else in the world that's quite like jamming. With a little patience, luck, and grace you can really oversimplify your life. 








.