Friday, October 25, 2013

540 Months






Five years past, I turned forty. I was still living in NYC and had no plans to move. Why would I ? A good friend threw me a nice dinner at her home and the next night another good friend hosted a party at a little club. Almost all of my friends were there. I remember it well.

"I never thought I'd need so many people...."


My, how life has changed. Now, I have a happy and healthy boy, many of my friends are still on the East Coast and probably still celebrating my birthday, tonight I will go to sleep around 9-10pm, and tomorrow morning I will finally get out of bed at 4am and then wait for the gym to open, one day wiser.


I don't have anything to say today. I am getting older, there is no mistaking that. 

I retain a willingness to laugh. There is that. 

The severest of truths require some sense of humor. 

Okay, I guess I have that to say today.

.