Thursday, February 21, 2019

Things To Be Hyperbolic About





There are always lists of things that I would like to do - one for work and one for personal matters - if they can be called that. It is more a catalog of nonsense that I need to do for Rhys, and now for Akira. Each week I scratch through a few of the items on the list, whether completed, partially done, or abandoned. There is never a week in which the lists are finished. They never get thrown away, only lost or rewritten. I am terrible at setting and maintaining goals. I didn't used to be, but something changed. I'm not sure when, or how, or why. I put myself through college, and graduated.


I just had to move into my bedroom because Rhys had his screen time revoked yesterday and now he's trying to punish me for it. So, the clock's ticking on this post. It's not on my list of things I need to do, but there is a pre-school morning with a 7 year old waiting to happen.



I and the public know
What all schoolchildren learn
Those to whom evil is done
Do evil in return 
W.H. Auden




Well, if you go in for either evil or that poetry stuff. 










.