Friday, February 15, 2019

"She thinks crossin' her legs is funny"




Geezus Krinkles, my fucking head hurt this morning. I've become a lightweight. I had maybe 3-4 glasses of wine last night and then woke up this morning with a headache that didn't go away until I had drank two beers. Rachel and I went to a sushi thing. It was like a hundred bucks a ticket, for Valentine's Day. For fools. Meh. 


The new pup is slowly learning stuff and adjusting to not being around me at all times, but it is only happening slowly. I haven't been able to ride my bike since getting her because she can't be left alone for that long yet. I've only left her alone and in her crate for about 10-15 minutes when I'm not here. Her howls of anguish and loneliness are too much for me. I'm a pussy. See previous paragraph.











.