Saturday, February 4, 2023

The Pink




Ah, the foot of a woman. Some festishize such things, or their shoes. I almost just looked up a few articles to understand why that is but then realized how susceptible I might be to developing one of my own. I have a friend that was quite well known in New York for getting high on ecstasy and sort of "losing himself" while massaging various women's feet. He would become unreachable in the presence of his fantastical objects. Some women would let him, others would scold, others acquired a fascination of their own concerning the behavior and those involved. 

Some mysteries are better left unsolved


These are Raquel's feet. I have no strong feelings about them one way or another, though at this time I have no need to develop any. I'm certainly not against them. They require no chivalry from me, not being in any danger.  My feelings grow stronger as my eyes climb upward. Perhaps that is why men develop fetishes for feet: they are the on-ramp to the legs, which leads to the freeway.  

Feeling is a tactile sense, yet feelings are not. 
Italians are a proud people, yet italics are not. 


I should leave the house today and go take pictures of something fucking stupid. Anything. I am using up any images I took in my yearlong+ hiatus from this site very quickly, and I have lived a mostly artless 2022. I have been buying audio gear - guitar pedals, cables, soft synths, an audio interface, mixing board, drum kit, drum machine, etc - for about two years now, but not really using them very much. Mostly I just play the acoustic guitar. Producing music is fun, but it also resembles work. You must think and make decisions, and strive to accomplish something. The final result can be artful, though the process can be laborious. Listen to the album in this article, it strikes a good balance between playing and production. 


I find it mildly interesting that the internet has developed in such a way that most all platforms allow you to upload images and videos but none that I know of allow you to upload a basic audio file, and subsequently none support basic playback, of course. There is standardized code (html: <audio>) and a wide variety of supported playback formats. As it is now you must first make a video out of the audio, even if the video presents no visual information. 

It reveals something, I think, about either the platform, the consumer, or both. Even audio streaming sites are somewhat visually decorated, as if not doing so would result in a loss of interest, or worse: reveal the platform's underlying psychological mechanisms and intention.

Well, that is a rabbit hole for another day. How many holes do rabbits have? I mean the females. And why is the rabbit foot a common totem for luck? 

My god, those little beasts make crazy cadence. 






.