Saturday, September 9, 2023

Canyonlands, USA




I stopped posting here because the community moderators at Google believed my most recent post to be immoderate and possibly in violation of their exceeding and exacting standards. Where would we all be without mores and morals? 

Fuck them, and that was my response, as you might have guessed. 


I'm back now, where hopefully more fuckery will be the unimpeded and uncircumcised result. 

Content scanners are notoriously coarse and unforgiving in their evaluations and determinations. I happen to know this as a byproduct of my own job, where content scanning is one of the most important aspects that help determine my personal success; likewise, failure. On a scale that I hesitate to relay, but it is in the magnitude of billions per month. 

With a b.


Ok, just a note. Now that I have cleared the honorable Q6 name, I might be back. It's good for me to spill my god-damned guts here every now and them.







.