Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Everything, now




There was a small but significant success at work today. Something that I, and more importantly the teams that I work with, have been working towards since I have been in my current role. It will be noted as a "Win" in the monthly report. The first for this project in what will necessarily become a much larger series of wins.

Then, there was bad news elsewhere - the pendulous swing from contentedness to the other. The beautiful cyclonic food chain of life. 

What a strange age to be, this one. I used to invite further strangeness, often knowing where others' comfort level and sense of humor would permit them to go. Not always, though. People surprise me. 

Now they mostly surprise me only if they can grab my doddering attention. I am probably already audibly farting at times without knowing. I should find a mall, if they still exist, go in and wander aimlessly, give the teens an occasional reason to laugh aloud, a little joie de vivre.  

How do you say ass water in French? 
L'eau du cul

I've been looking up phrases on Google Translate. I know it's a horrible thing to do when reading - to look something up online. But it makes me feel more alive, connected, savable and it gives my nightly reading an air of academic credibility that it might otherwise lack. 


Ok, life is too strange and stressful here for me to be coherent; a day of ups and downs; we are too on the eve of the eve.  






.