Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Aura




Well, they did it. That's my update for the day - my friends made a baby. A little girl. Not much more to tell there. I have encouraged my friend, the father, to stop practicing Satanism, but no advice beyond that. 

There are some experiences in life where people feel free to comment, for reasons that are difficult to determine. Having children is one of them. You don't have to agree with the prevailing opinion that it is a happy moment for those involved, but to undermine the life choices of others invites a commensurate response. 

If anybody is interested in my opinions of those who choose to never have children then just speak up. It's easy, all you need is doubt. I have plenty to say about the practice of reticence and negation. I relish the opportunity, etc.


All that said, I am happy for my friends. 
Life is great. It is death that I oppose. 














.