Friday, October 29, 2021

The Warwick - Denver




I am sitting in a hotel in Denver, drinking a Stella Artois. That is why I took the picture above. It is among the worst of all of the images I have posted here, I hope, but I had the sudden impulse to write something and did not wish to be delayed by finding an image, or the right image. What you see above is a man in need.

There is a chance that we - the Q6i -  will move to Denver. Raquel is interviewing for a position, a role. I have accepted an offer for a new role that will take up more of my time and intellectual energies. I invite it but almost as one who invites music lessons only to play the guitar. I will need to learn many things that might seem dry at first, but it is in having knowledge of them that I am hopefully able to synthesize them into something more meaningful. You must sometimes have the pieces, and know them, before you can work above them.  Other things you can just fake with intelligence. This new role will require research and attentiveness. 

It's more fun for me when I write about Raquel. Am I a shallow man? Her interviewing for this role has made her very sexy to me. To see her getting ready in her underwear has done this little magical trick in which I want to move to Denver with her now. 

Well, I hadn't said it until just then, but I suppose now I've said it. The idea of moving has suddenly taken on an appeal that is affecting other parts of what I can still call me








.