Thursday, February 14, 2019

Jettison





What is the sensation called when your undergo some sort of a life change and it distorts your sense of time, causes you to panic slightly most of the time, thinking that you might not ever return to a place of normalcy. That's what happens when you get a puppy. Especially a puppy that appears to be suffering from separation anxiety, one that leaves fur everywhere in its wake. 

There are other possible changes going on in my life, also. 


All day I have thought that it was Friday. I just looked up at my clock on my computer, waiting for the day to come to a close so the weekend would start, and noticed that it's Thursday. That's a shitty feeling. If the present isn't enough to cause me to stop living in the future then how will the past ever help anything.






.