Thursday, January 17, 2019

Now what





On my computer I moved pics from one folder to another carelessly, using a search to find them all in their place of chaos, which had the effect of taking all of the images out of their respective folders and scattering them by the thousands into their new folder. A rookie mistake and I should have known better. It has been a while since I had to give any thought.


I picked up my stack of processed film negatives today. There will be one year's worth, unscanned now, in April. Thousands of 35mm images taken this last year, for the having. The most I have ever taken by several factors.  I should find the time to catch up. Perhaps I've leaned too far and too long towards just the taking of the pictures, fascinated with the mechanics of framing, the feel of constant composition. Now what.