Saturday, November 4, 2017

Onset of Autumn





Fall is everywhere outside. The clocks will conduct their dark magic tonight. The skies are gray in all direction. I put a new roll of color film in my camera, hoping to capture the moment that time travels. 

I received an invitation to go to Amsterdam. It seems so far off as to be improbable, now. Another world. I should go back to Europe, it's been a very long time. I think England was the last, or maybe France with Rachel, I can't remember. That was almost ten years ago. It seems impossible, much time has passed. 

This site will be eight years old in January. What a silly way to spend one's time. I suppose it's been fun writing about the boy and all that he has brought in terms of change. Documenting our lives. I am almost afraid to read John Updike now. Rabbit, that.



 





.