Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Rhythm, My Rhythm, why have you foreskinned me?



(You have much candy for me?)


I have ceased living an interesting life, for the time. I'm in a museless lull; an auto-tatertot. 

If I had any moral courage I would stop writing here, though that represents a cessation of self-pleasure. We then risk me writing in my sleep. Nocturnal Onanisms. 

It is safest and bestest to continuest for the futurest.  


Boredom:

There was having a child. That was a content-creator for some time. 

Then, there was splitting up with a wife. Even I have bored of that, though I must have been among the very last.

Now, I go to work and the gym. There are not enough stories to tell concerning those things.

I don't give a shit about politics, or music, or people right now. I haven't taken a picture since Halloween night and didn't try much that night at all. 


I've only been reading lacklusterly.  Google is trying to tell me that's not a word, lacklusterly.

I say it is. It very is.


Arguing with an online algorithm is a close proximity to prayer for the hairy of this damned age.


Why Algo, why? 



(Gimme some chocolate, now...)


(I become a trick dinosaur ghost. Boo!)



.