Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Status Epilepticus






I've waited too long to write this morning and now my head is filled with smtp error codes and email header evaluation.

I spent the night last night over at my friends' house. We stayed up late, for me, and chatted about our feelings, mostly mine. It has occurred to me that I run the risk of become an emotionally "needy" friend.

I have always been an obnoxious burden, but now there is this other quality; borderline weepy, at times. 

They were offering me Nembutal late last night, as a hypnotic, to help put me to sleep.


I am looking forward to a time when I don't feel the way that I do.


Maybe it's because I haven't been to the gym in a week, and have had to miss a few rooftop boxing matches.  My schedule has just been too hectic.




We could live for a thousand years, but if I hurt you I'll make wine from your tears...





Prague is a beautiful, wonderful place that I miss greatly.


.