Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Love and Flowers





This story will end. I don't yet know the details, but I understand the specifics. I understand that there will be specifics, of little interest to anybody beyond the bearer of them, me.

And she, and little he.

My life has been often guided by near misses, and near disaster. Somewhere, crashing along, and through the night... I had believed that I might find something very different. Too much a romantic, I found what I looked for, and then loved and longed for what I found in its passing. The wake has always been more lovely than the boat, more telling and true.


The only requirement for love to work is the belief that it can. The only requirement for a thing to have value is the belief that it does.

That's it, faith... nothing at all is possible without it, except fact.


What horror, that.



.