Monday, December 16, 2013

It is risen!




(The Full California Cold Moon)



Don't listen to what ol' Carne S. Labia has to say about it. He is confused. 

Tonight is the real deal. It becomes full for everybody that matters in about four and a half hours. 

He will believe that it is tomorrow night. He will calculate wrongly again, if at all. 

He will believe all the mistaken people, media types.


I had a little heartbreak tonight. I got a package that I had been waiting for. A Nikon F100. Right away when I pulled it out of the packaging I knew something was wrong. The little piece that converts the reflected light from the mirror through the pentaprism so that it becomes a square image in the diopter was just floating loosely around inside the camera. It is visible in the picture below. I don't know what it's called and I don't feel like doing any research.

Fuck.

So, there goes my dream of having a full-frame camera…. a genuine 35mm film beast. 

Well, I have another one. But this new one, the F100, was much nicer.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I was very excited to try out my lenses on it. To gain a feel for something different.

For now, anyway.

Nikon Fuckit100.


- I've decided. That's the group that I want to be in: God's mistaken people.





.