Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tell her anyway






Last night, more bad news - unnecessary suffering. I should have known. I guess I did know, I just hadn't been adequately warned, or advised.

Nobody is to be trusted. Well, people can sometimes be trusted - their opinions can't.

There are a group of people in the world who are commonly ridiculed, deservedly so. They increase adversity at will, even profit from it; stretching out both confusion and compromise at a price, all the while assuring you that things are as they should be, or will be soon. They're always on your side, or someone else's. They're always there. They are oddly known as counselors. Esquires, etc.

I am trying to just hold on and see the light at the end of any of this. 


Anybody, please, remind her of those three key words, no matter the cost. 

Tell her anyway, I love her.



.