Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Par Avion







Coffee with milk. It just tastes like coffee. We ran out of half-and-half. I feel like a dirty, stinkin' peasant.

I am really starting to get excited about coming to New York. I guess it should be going to New York now that we live here, but a few of my friends asked me to put them on an email list for this site each day when I click the "Publish" button, so sometimes it feels as if I'm just writing to them. They rob me of page-views which deeply affects my daily vanity but what can one do? They're my friends.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of them: Darla, Jane, Froggy, Porky, Mary Ann, Stymie, Spanky, Alfalfa .... and who could forget the inscrutable Buckwheat. Our Gang. 

Petey, the pup.

We're going to have a massive party on the Saturday, and then on the Sunday too. Nope, wait, I just checked the dates. I think Darla might have gotten it wrong. We're there the week before her son's birthday. It was gonna be a big fiesta-fete; cake, punch, et al.

I wonder if I'll still recognize everybody. 

I hope they haven't all grown up, or signed contracts with different studios.



.