Thursday, October 28, 2010

Java Kong





The world is full of confused craziness, too much to write about every day. I really should keep a notebook with me to jot down the things I want to write about here. I forget about them by the following morning and then sit and look at a blank blog. That's what prompted the posting of this picture. It is an ad in Soho, one of many. It is difficult to determine what it is selling or promoting. I had to look it up on the internet. It's clothing. I suppose the ad worked.

Is it a satyr, or are they just goating us, or is it ramming?

Some friends of ours bought us a Nespresso machine. It is a wonder and a thing of beauty, truly. To be able to make yourself an expresso first thing in the morning.... ah, viva java. I've become one of those people that doesn't quite think clearly until I've had a coffee or an expresso. I know I was bemoaning my coffee intake on this blog a few days ago, but all that is behind me now. Now I am screaming it from the rooftops. Wait, maybe I am supposed to be singing it from the rooftops? Never-mind that now.... Whatever it is, that's exactly what I'm doing.

I am of the Nespressomind.

Ah yes, now that the caffeine takes hold I remember the story I wanted to tell.