Thursday, October 28, 2010

Demon Principia





I can not think in the morning. There is perpetual noise, distractions, questions, needs, preparations, and on and on.... I try to sit down and write but it is nearly impossible. Oddly, some of my favorite posts have been written while I'm at work, on a break. I only have 15 minutes from start to finish, so I am forced to focus.

The noise is maddening. Noise lingers long after the sound is over. It pollutes the mind. A friend sent me an article the other day about its ill effects. As if....

I've always loved this city but I need to get out. Once the feeling of madness creeps in there is no easy way to be rid of it. Noises are the bedbugs of the mind.

I should take the day off work today. I am not feeling well. The guilt might overtake me though. The noise from within, the incessant demonic buggings.