Thursday, September 23, 2010

Snapshots




I am on the verge of buying a very expensive camera (for me), and have been seeking guidance. There is precious little to be found. For as many photographers there are also opinions. Mostly these opinions are a mixture of pragmatism or personal choice. They question my interest in prime lenses, or they encourage me to buy cheaper zooms because they are "so useful", though they emphasize to spend all of my money on "glass", even though I can not afford the full-frame digital camera that I desire. It is beyond my reach.

I found out tonight that the camera that I will very likely buy will add precious "mm" to the lenses that I am also buying. It is not that I am ignorant, it is just that there are things I don't know yet....

I just want what jesus 'aves....